Great opportunity to own this unique home! The original owner built this home and still lives here. Crown molding throughout this three story . The first floor originally used as a three car garage and is now is a separate apartment which can be easily be converted back to a 3 car garage.The second floor is completely tiled and has granite upgraded kitchen. Sliding glass doors takes you to a balcony that overlooks the garden and a private wooded area.The third floor has 3 bedrooms, including the master bedroom each with its own opening to a balcony with very private views.The craftsmanship in this home has to be seen to be appreciated. Don't miss the opportunity to experience the beauty of this lovely home.
Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,090 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Laundry Tub
- Double Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Indoor Grill,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- French Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Bathtub,Closet Cabinetry,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Custom Mirrors,Pantry,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Upper Level Master,Walk-In Closet(s),Central Vacuum
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- 106 x 103 x 105 x 103
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fruit Trees,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Shutters Manual. Dead End,Sprinklers Manual.
All Financing Considered, Cash
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price